[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLZgkUA width=”640″ height=”510″]
What’s in the bag?
- Make Mine Gray KAL by Steph Michaud knitting it out of Malabrigo Silky Merino in Helechos on US sz 6, 4.0 mm Don’t forget to come join the KAL and knit with us. You have until November 15th to post a picture of your finished object in the thread over on Ravelry.
- GAP-tastic Cowl by Jen Geigley out of Jarbo Garn Duo in 6 colorway on sz 13, 9.0 mm
- Gnome Hat and Beard by Sally Pointer/Wicked Woolens knit out of I Love This Wool in various color ways on sz 8, 5.0 mm
- Olga Shawl by Tetiana Otruta knit outta KnitPicks Stroll in Twinkle Heather on size 6, 4.0mm gifted by the Fabulous Becca of KnitBytes!!
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this is knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino on size US 6, 4.0mm
- Living Room Throw Knit out of Jiffy by Lion Brand in a Brown and Teal colorway on size US 11, 8.0 mm
Outta the bag
- nothing this week
Waiting to go into the bag
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- Mother Bear Project
- Christmas Gift Knitting
- Chrysanthemum mittens for Megan
- Deep in the Forest mittens
- Basic Men’s Mittens for the White Sox mittens I’m planning on designing
Go join the Ravelry Group too.
I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting to reference something. Just leave a comment…I’ll try to fix it soon enough!!