What’s in the bag?
- Maggie’s Wedding Scarf (I think I just found the yarn in AnotherCraftyGirl’s etsy shop!)
- Superfly by Katie White (it’s only $4.50!)
- Olga Shawl by Tetiana Otruta knit outta KnitPicks Stroll in Twinkle Heather on size 6, 4.0mm gifted by the Fabulous Becca of KnitBytes!!
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this is knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino on size US 6, 4.0mm
- Gathered Scarf concept on size US 9
Outta the bag
- Camp Loopy Project 3 Paabusall by Monica Kullarand using Malabrigo Lace in Lettuce on size US 2, 3.0mm and US 6, 4.0mm
Waiting to go in the bag
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- Mother Bear Project
- Christmas Gift Knitting
- Wedding Gift Knitting
- Maggie’s wedding scarf
- Chrysanthemum mittens for Megan
- Deep in the Forest mittens
- Basic Men’s Mittens for the White Sox mittens I’m planning on designing
- Gnome Hat and Beard for halloween (I’ll be making 5)
YARNCON be there or be square!! I’m looking forward to shopping at the Piddleloop booth! Yeah Jen (and Wendy?) I’ll see you there!!! Another Crafty Girl will be there and she is someone I met at Stitches. Super excited to see her again. Maybe we’ll see her basket with her too! Let me tell y’all, I’m saving my pennies ’cause this could be a Go For Broke day for me! Check out the vendor list and then come join me on Saturday September 24th from 11-6 in the Pulaski Field House!
Wish these blocking wires would be at YarnCon, but probably will just end up ordering them online.