[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLRpx0A width=”320″ height=”270″]
What’s in the bag?
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this is knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino on size US 6, 4.0mm
- Gathered Scarf concept on size US 9
- Camp Loopy Project 3 Paabusall by Monica Kullarand using Malabrigo Lace in Lettuce on size US 2, 3.0mm and US 6, 4.0mm
Outta the bag
- WestKnits KALby Steven West: the yarn is On Your Toes 4-Ply Sock Yarn on size US 4 3.5mm
Waiting to go in the bag
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- Mother Bear Project
- Podcasters Challenge KAL more info will follow so check back on ravelry or watch your favorite podcasters to find out more info!!
- Christmas Gift Knitting
- Wedding Gift Knitting
- Maggie’s wedding scarf
- Chrysanthemum mittens for Megan
- Goldfish mittens for Miles
- Deep in the Forest mittens (I forgot to mention these in the podcast but aren’t they stunning?)
- Basic Men’s Mittens for the White Sox mittens I’m planning on designing
- Gnome Hat and Beard for halloween (I’ll be making 5)
YARNCON be there or be square!! I’m looking forward to shopping at the Piddleloop booth! Yeah Jen (and Wendy?) I’ll see you there!!! Another Crafty Girl will be there and she is someone I met at Stitches. Super excited to see her again. Maybe we’ll see her basket with her too! And Kitchen Sink Dyeworks! Let me tell y’all, I’m saving my pennies ’cause this could be a Go For Broke day for me! Check out the vendor list and then come join me on Saturday September 24th from 11-6 in the Pulaski Field House!
New podcasts I’m watching and loving right now
- Purple Photokitty’s Artwork Kelly is podcasting from Scotland. And y’all should know I really want to move there and live with the family. So I was instantly drawn to her show. But she’s also charming and I’m totally enjoying her podcast!
- Britt Knits Brittany is from Illinois and is a newer podcaster. She is going to be starting an etsy shop with her hand dyed yarns. I’m really looking forward to watching her business grow!