[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLVz00A width=”320″ height=”270″]
What’s in the bag?
- Maggie’s Wedding Scarf by Deanna K. Van Assche knit out of Another Crafty Girl’s Strong Sock in Companion Cube on size 6, 4.0mm
- Superfly by Katie White (it’s only $4.50!)
- Olga Shawl by Tetiana Otruta knit outta KnitPicks Stroll in Twinkle Heather on size 6, 4.0mm gifted by the Fabulous Becca of KnitBytes!!
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this is knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino on size US 6, 4.0mm
Outta the bag
- nadda, nothing, zilch, zip, zero
Waiting to go into the bag
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- Mother Bear Project
- Christmas Gift Knitting
- Wedding Gift Knitting
- Chrysanthemum mittens for Megan
- Deep in the Forest mittens
- Basic Men’s Mittens for the White Sox mittens I’m planning on designing
- Gnome Hat and Beard for halloween (I’ll be making 5)
Bags from Jen and Wendy of Piddleloop
Buttons from Moustache Factory by Nat
I’m pretty sure I’m forgetting to reference something. Just leave a comment…I’ll try to fix it soon enough!!