What’s in the bag?
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this is knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino on size US 6, 4.0mm
- WestKnits KAL by Steven West: the yarn is On Your Toes 4-Ply Sock Yarn on size US 4 3.5mm
- Gathered Scarf concept on size US 9
- Camp Loopy Project 3 Paabusall by Monica Kullarand using Malabrigo Lace in Lettuce on size US 2, 3.0mm and US 6, 4.0mm
Outta the bag
- Nothing. Sorry…maybe next week.
Waiting to go in the bag
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- Mother Bear Project Marigayle has asked for some more people knitting with her.
- Podcasters Challenge KAL more info will follow so check back on ravelry or watch your favorite podcasters to find out more info!!
- Christmas Gift Knitting
- Wedding Gift Knitting
Check out Carin, Leslie and Laura’s awesome knitters getaway at the Super Summer Knitaway
And don’t forget to come visit me at Stitches Midwest this Saturday the 27th in the concessions area! I’ve got buttons to give away!