What’s in the bag?
- Raspberry Mitts by Lucia Hicks using Cascade 220 Summer Nights and Flame on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Magic Mirror by Kristen Nyberg using Alpaca with a Twist Socrates Laura’s Purple on size 2, 2.75mm needles
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this will be knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino
Outta the bag
- NOTHING! Sorry…
Waiting to go in the bag
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- WestKnits KAL by Steven West: the yarn will be in On Your Toes 4-Ply Sock Yarn
- Gathered Scarf concept So I mentioned the scarf I wanted to try to copy and low and behold I see this on Ravelry this morning.
Books and Magazines I got at Borders…oh and I forgot to mention my game.
- Arlington’s Pokedex
- Maggie’s pop-up castle book
- Gabe’s body book
- Gabe’s Pokemon book
- My Soup Book
- Discovery Girls for Maggie I couldn’t find an actual link to this issue. Seems like it isn’t widely available?!?
- Vogueknitting Early Fall 2011
- Interweave Knits Weekend
- Knitting Today
- Wee Sing Book and CD Collection 2
- The Nixie’s Song audiobook CD
- The Muppets Yahtzee