[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYLQlSgA width=”320″ height=”270″]
What’s in the bag?
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this is knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino on size US 6, 4.0mm
- WestKnits KAL by Steven West: the yarn is On Your Toes 4-Ply Sock Yarn on size US 4 3.5mm
- Gathered Scarf concept on size US 9
- Camp Loopy Project 3 Paabusall by Monica Kullarand using Malabrigo Lace in Lettuce on size US 2, 3.0mm and US 6, 4.0mm
Outta the bag
- Nothing. Sorry…maybe next week.
Waiting to go in the bag
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- Mother Bear Project
- Podcasters Challenge KAL more info will follow so check back on ravelry or watch your favorite podcasters to find out more info!!
- Christmas Gift Knitting
- Wedding Gift Knitting
- Maggie\’s wedding scarf
Check out Carin, Leslie and Laura’s awesome knitters getaway at the Super Summer Knitaway
YARNCON be there or be square!! I’m looking forward to shopping at the Piddleloop booth! Yeah Jen (and Wendy?) I’ll see you there!!! Another Crafty Girl will be there and she is someone I met at Stitches. Super excited to see her again. Maybe we’ll see her basket with her too! And Kitchen Sink Dyeworks! Let me tell y’all, I’m saving my pennies ’cause this could be a Go For Broke day for me! Check out the vendor list and then come join me on Saturday September 24th from 11-6 in the Pulaski Field House!
I got to meet tons of lovelies at Stitches Midwest on Saturday. It was so great seeing everyone in person! Thanks for stopping by to say “hi”!