I feel like this wasn’t my weekend for podcasting. Or really anything for that matter. But after many hours, I have finally gotten this video to upload to blip. You will all just have to bear with me as I try to figure all this technology stuff out. I used to be pretty intuitive about technology, but the further out I get from having been in school or the working word, the less I seem to be able to understand the newer technology.
So anyway, you don’t care to know more about that. You’re here for the knitting.
What’s in the bag?
- Raspberry Mitts by Lucia Hicks using Cascade 220 Summer Nights and Flame on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Shetland Pi Shawl by Wendy Johnson using Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi 68866 (blue) on size US 4, 3.5mm needles
- Clodach Socks by Meagheen Ryan using Knit Picks Stroll Grass on size US 0, 2.0mm needles
- Magic Mirror by Kristen Nyberg using Alpaca with a Twist Socrates Laura’s Purple on size 2, 2.75mm needles
Outta the bag
- Pokeball Hat by Sasha Stavisky: this yarn was also ordered and will be knit in Zenith
Waiting to go in the bag
- Polly Dolly by Laura Long: this will be knit in Gedifra Extra Soft Merino Fino
- Gabe’s Giraffe by Susan B Anderson: the yarn is Amity and Amity Heathers
- WestKnits KAL by Steven West: the yarn will be in On Your Toes 4-Ply Sock Yarn