So I’ve been wanting to have a knitting blog, but if you’ve followed my other blog, you’ll know how often (or NOT often) I was posting to it. And it isn’t for lack of things to write, it’s more a lack of INTERESTING things to write. But I think if you care at all about my knitting, then you now have a place to come and check it all out. So it will be here.
I’ve also been going back and forth thinking about starting a video blog. I still am not sure about it. But if ever I do, at least now I have an official place to post it!
So here goes, These are the knits in my bag…
- my summer mystery shawlette by Wendy Johnson
- Another market bag, this time in red
- Various other cotton items in hopes of selling a few things at our local farmers market this summer.
Things that are waiting to go into my bag
- Gabe wants a cool \”neckerscarf thingie\”
- Fulled Lopi Tote I’ve heard really good things about this bag and I’ve got the yarns I need. Plus it should be a pretty simple summer project
- an owl for Arlington
- And this sweater with yarns from Dyeabolical
I can’t wait to share again soon.